Welcome to Ferndale Bed and Breakfast
4 Star certified (Fáilte Ireland) B&B.
Our aim is to provide a warm Irish welcome with quality food and service in pleasant surroundings. We have an extensive breakfast menu (from an Irish cooked breakfast to scrambled eggs and smoked salmon to home made bread and jams). We can offer you assistance with planning local and national itineraries. Ferndale is the perfect base to combine ease of access to Dublin and the scenic and cultural attractions of county Wicklow - Houses and Gardens, Historical sites etc. There a number of restaurants and pubs within walking distance of Ferndale providing evening and other meals etc.
Ferndale and Enniskerry.
An early Victorian house furnished in Period style, "Ferndale" is nestled in the centre of Enniskerry village in County Wicklow, Ireland. "Ferndale" is a listed building preserved and protected for cultural and historical reasons.
- Failte Ireland (Irish Tourist Board) 4 Star Approved for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- All rooms en-suite with TV.
- Tea and cake offered on arrival.
- Breakfast served between 8.30 and 10.00 hrs.
- Private car parking.
- Free WiFi.
- 12 miles (19 KM) from Dublin city with a direct bus link from outside our front door.
- Leading attractions in Dublin include
- 3 miles (5 KM) from Bray.
- 9 miles (14 KM) from Dun Laoghaire ferry port.
- 25 miles (40 KM) south of Dublin airport.
- Convenient and frequent bus service to Bray and Dublin city.
- View our photo gallery.
Neighbouring attractions include:
- Enniskerry Village a charming and quaint 18th century village built by the Powerscourt family.
- World famous Powerscourt gardens.
- Proximity to Dublin city and its varied attractions.
- Inimitable Johnnie Fox's Pub for great seafood and Irish entertainment.
- Beautiful Glendalough.
- The Victorian seaside town of Bray.
- County Wicklow and the Wicklow Mountains.
- Amenities such as golf, walking, horse riding, angling, health farms, cycling, tennis, children's activities, Leisure and Adventure Centres, Swimming & Water Sports.
- Wicklow Tourism.